To help you gain a better understanding, the team at Green Flower is bringing back the Cannabis Health Summit for 2017.
Presented like the TEDtalks for cannabis, the Cannabis Health Summit is a free two-day, online event that will give you expert guidance from some of the industry’s top experts on a variety of cannabis topics.
By registering you’ll gain access to a personal library of cannabis resources to access anytime you want that will help you navigate the world of medicinal cannabis.
Cannabis Health Summit speakers include:
- Steve DeAngelo – What’s Exciting About Modern Cannabis Today
- Jeffrey Raber – Understanding the Chemical Compounds in Cannabis
- Dr Allan Frankel MD – How to Legitimize Cannabis as Medicine
- Paul Armentano – Is Cannabis Safe? Here’s What the Research Says
- Eugene Monroe, Eben Britton, Bas Rutten – Why Cannabis for Athletes Is a Big Deal
- Andy Williams – Cannabis Research: Past, Present, and Future
- Dr. Dustin Sulak – How to Use Cannabis Without Impairment
- Cotyln Turner – This 17-Year Old Boy Cured His Crohn’s With Cannabis
- Muffy Montemayor – The Pluses and Minuses of Each Delivery Method
- Dr. David Bearman MD – The Incredible History of Medical Cannabis
- Mel Frank, Kyle Kushman, Patrick Murphey – How to Grow the Highest-Quality Clean Cannabis
- Gay Hendricks – How This NYT Bestselling Author Creates on Cannabis
- Gary Richter and Rob Silver – Cannabis for Pets
- Maya Elisabeth, Dahlia Mertens, Didi Davis – Everything You Need to Know About Cannabis Topicals
- Mara Gordon – How to Find Your Ideal Dose When Self-Medicating
- Chris Boucher, Morris Beegle, Ari Sherman,– The Game-Changing Potential of Hemp
- Jeff The 420 Chef – How to Make Light-Tasting Canna-Butter
- Alison Ettel, David Hargett, Mike Clemmons – Understanding Cannabis Extraction Methods and Concentrates
- Samantha Miller, Ben Cassiday – Terpenes: Unlock the Hidden Potential of Cannabis
- Robyn Lawrence – How to Manage Your Dose When Cooking With Cannabis
- Dr Malik Burnett M.D. – How Your Endocannabinoid System Interacts With Cannabis
- Josh Wurzer – Why the Same Strain Can Impact People Differently
- Joel Stanley, Tim Gordon – How CBD Will Change the World
- Dr Genester Wilson King – Why Our Aging Population Is Turning to Cannabis
- And more!