222 Bremner Blvd
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6
This is going to be a one-of-a-kind event where Hay House’s favorite authors come together to give day-long, intensive workshops. This is your opportunity to spend a day (or two!) with your favorite speakers; hear their stories; ask questions; dive deep into their teachings; and come away invigorated, refreshed, and renewed, and ready to apply the teachings to your lives!
It'll be fun to make a weekend of it, with several different authors to choose from over two days. A list of the Hay House U Live! Workshops is below. Spend one day or both. It’s easy to make this conference fit your schedule!
Saturday, May 19, 2018 1-Day Workshop (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Dr. Joe Dispenza – How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
- Brian L. Weiss, M.D. & Amy Weiss – Many Lives, Many Masters
- James Van Praagh – Healing, Protection and Wisdom from the Spirit World!
- Kris Carr – The Thriver’s Way
- Sage Lavine – Women Rocking Business
- Matt Kahn – Everything is Here to Help You
Sunday, May 20, 2018 1-Day Workshop (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Dawson Church – Thoughts to Things
- Colette Baron-Reid – Your Miracles Partnership with Spirit
- John Holland – Magic of the Soul
- Gabrielle Bernstein – Judgement Detox
- Carrie Green – Turn your idea into reality!