Did you know that for every aspect of your being — your body, mind, and even your spirit — there are medicinal herbs that can heal and nourish you?
Countless research studies support these healing plants’ plethora of benefits, from increasing stamina to supporting digestion to addressing chronic illnesses, autoimmune diseases, and diabetes –– and SO much more.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to a complimentary online mini-workshop with renowned herbalist, speaker, and author Holly Bellebuono on Saturday, February 17:
Keys to Herbal Healing: Discover a 4-Tier Formula for Creating Effective Herbal Remedies
Holly has spent 23 years teaching the art and science of herbal medicine. She’s a gifted teacher, renowned for taking complex botanical healing concepts and making them accessible and straightforward.
During this self-empowering 60 minutes with Holly, you’ll discover:
- Simple, yet unusual, ways to include medicinal herbs in your daily life for your nourishment, health, and healing
- Ways to grow your skills and deepen your confidence in using herbs to support your health and that of your family and/or clients
- Herbal “actions” (what a plant does) and how considering these actions can make creating herbal formulas easy
- “Overlap” actions, and how 4 key plants can produce countless remedies for any number of health issues
- Holly’s 4-tier Formula, a common-sense approach to pulling from hundreds of medicinal herbs to create a simple and effective formula for any illness or symptom
- Three simple kitchen ingredients that can be crafted into surprising and effective natural medicines for you and your family
More than anything, you’ll access an approach that simplifies crafting herbal remedies, while also helping you to add more and more herbs and herbal knowledge to your natural medicine cabinet!