Sugar is not just candy and pastries, the soda and loaded coffee drinks you order each day; it’s also found in many other foods- foods processed by their manufacturers to force your body into addiction.
Two decades ago, Sweet Freedom host Sherry Strong, was completely addicted to sugar. She was obese, sick and depressed to the point of wanting to die. All of that changed when she removed sugar from her diet. If you're struggling to give up sugar–whether a health professional, busy mom or career-driven person–this event can help!
Refined sugar is made similarly to heroin and cocaine, but triggers the brain’s receptors 8 times MORE than cocaine.
It’s a serious issue, because refined sugar is found in +80% of grocery store foods. No wonder we find it impossible to stop eating it, even though we know it’s killing us!
If you are struggling to give up sugar or even if you simply indulge periodically–whether a health professional, busy mom or career-driven person–this event can help you, finally, improve your health and your life.
The Sweet Freedom Summit will teach you about:
- How “non-food addiction” can lead to a serious and painful death
- Impacts of poorly processed foods on your emotional state
- Educating your family to be supportive and healthy
- Why diets rarely work long term (and the strategy that does!)
- Creating nourishment in your heart, mind and spirit!
…And, so much more…
It’s true, every purchase made helps us continue to reach people struggling to live healthier lives, so if you know that you want to have access to this information beyond the one free week, order the all access package. It includes:
- 28 video slideshow presentations ($299 value, mp4 video download format or watch online)
- 28 audio discussions ($149 value, mp3 audio format)
- 28 full interview transcripts ($69 value, PDF format)
- 28 slide presentation files ($29 value, PDF format)
- Plus, access to all purchase bonuses!