The Yoga Summit is a free 21-day online journey to health, happiness, and peace that will give you the tools to transform your life, as well as the lives of your loved ones.
The summit is a series of 21 interviews over 21-days, which include discussion, practices, and Q&A’s with some of the most inspiring yoga leaders in the world, including Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Seane Corn, Radhanath Swami, Sri Dharma Mittra, Esther Ekhart, Elena Brower, Dr. Richard Miller, and Danielle Laporte…just to name a few!
The content has been put together to take you on a journey of true transformation by explaining the benefits of yoga for the body, mind, spirit, and soul. You’re invited to an in-depth exploration of proper exercise, relaxation, diet, meditation, breathwork, and positive thinking, as well as science and philosophy.
You will learn how to use the tools of yoga in your everyday life, including:
- Ways to improve your health with yoga, including how you exercise, eat, breathe, and sleep.
- Techniques for meditation and concentration so you can be more productive.
- Strategies for positive thinking to help you to boost your mood and feel happier.
- Ways to draw on the wisdom of yoga to feel calm, peaceful, and connected with your inner self.
- Practices to help you to create your own daily yoga routine.
- How yoga philosophy can change you and the world.
The 3 week Yoga Summit
Register here for the Yoga Summit so you can get access and do share the yoga love with your friends and family so they too can j benefit from these transformative teachings.
Also this summit is for all levels, including those who are completely new to yoga!
Thank you for supporting and spreading the teachings of yoga!